Upgrade and Replacement
With hot summers and cool winters in Texas, it’s necessary to have a properly functioning HVAC system to maintain your comfort levels. For higher quality and superior home comfort, Dave’s Heat & Air can upgrade and replace old systems for new and improved HVAC functionality in your home.
Our team will upgrade and replace the following products for customers:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Air handlers
- Gas furnaces
- Packaged units
- Hybrid heat
- Duct free systems
- Zoning products
- Air cleaners
- UV Lights
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Garage Heaters
- Water Heaters
Upgrade Your Old Unit
With a system that is too old or too damaged, HVAC repairs may not be enough to salvage your unit. If your HVAC equipment needs to be replaced, you can count on Dave’s Heat & Air to find the best solution for your home. We have been helping homeowners for almost 20 years. Whether you are dealing with a broken air conditioner, outdated water heater or defective carbon monoxide detector, our NATE-certified technicians will provide you with the tools to select the most suitable replacement system for your home or business.
Choose Dave’s Heat & Air for your next equipment upgrade or replacement. We provide:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Help selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home.
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through our flexible financing options, subject to credit approval.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in an HVAC equipment upgrade or replacement, choose Dave’s Heat & Air as your trusted provider. Call us today at (972) 524-5996 to schedule a free in-home consultation or submit an online request to get started immediately.